A – Applicable rules for returns and exchanges :
1. In the terms of the applicable legislation (DL n° 24/2014, 14 of February, altered by law 47/2014, 28 of July) the user / client has 30 days (including Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), starting from the date that the articles are delivered to the indicated address, to resolve the contract, without paying and without indicating a motive.
2. The rights referred to in the previous number should be exercised by the user / client by filling out the free resolution form or exchange form on the website (legally approved model) that can be found below.
2.1. Alternatively, the user / client may contact our customer support line for assistance in filling out the free resolution form.
3. In the case where the user / client exercises their right of resolution, they should, at their own expense, return the product(s) that were delivered in the exact state that they were found upon delivery, accompanied by their respective warranty certificate(s), instruction manuals and any other document(s), packaging, any eventual accessories that may accompany the purchase, the respective receipt of purchase, and return it to any Boutique dos Relógios store or at any of the 500 Chronopost pickup points
3.1. Our customer support line will indicate to the user / client the available picku points for returns.
3.2. Any costs associated to the return of products done by exercising the right of free resolution will always be supported by the user / client.
3.3. The User / Client must ensure that the returned items are well packed in their delivery box, as they were sent, being responsible for any damage caused to the products resulting from their poor accommodation.
4. All elements accompanied by the product (including respective packaging and accessories) are essential for the eventual return or exchange of the product. The warranty certificate and the respective purchase receipt are absolutely necessary for exercising the rights dictated by the legal guarantee or the eventual voluntary guarantee provided by the respective manufacturer (see 10 below) .
5. In the case where the user / client intends to exercise their right of resolution, in accordance with the terms of 1 and 2, without returning them to Tempus Distribution within the 30-day period from the date that they were received, the resolution communication will not have any effect and the cost paid for the product(s) will not be returned to the user / client. The same will be applied in the case where all elements referred in number 3 are not found in perfect condition.
6. Once the products have been returned, the service technicians of Tempus Distribution will proceed with analyzing them and verifying their state and the return of all elements referred in number 3.
7. We will not accept returns or exchanges on products that present any signs of wear or misuse (including, and not limited to, scratches, signs of fall, hits or abrasions, signs of humidity in products that are not labeled water resistant) or with the security seal violated. In these cases, Tempus Distribution will not return the value paid for the products in question and will proceed with returning them to the client, in the state that they were received.
8. We will not accept returns or exchanges on personalized products by the client or personalized in accordance with the client’s specifications.
9. For health reasons, we will not accept bracelets that present signs of usage. In this case, the value of the article will be returned, deducting the cost of public sale of the respective bracelet, which will be returned to the customer.
10. After being analyzed by the Tempus Distribution technicians, if the returned product(s) follow the above conditions, the value paid by the user / client will be returned within a maximum of 30-days from the date that Tempus Distribution received the communication referred to in number 2 or the date in which the product was effectively returned to Tempus Distribution, in the case where the return has occurred posterior to the communication resolution date.
11. The credit will be processed automatically to guarantee an efficient and speedy return for our client’s convenience, and will be returned according to the payment method utilized during the initial purchase:
- CREDIT CARD VISA / MASTERCARD / PAYPAL: The return amount will be automatically debited to the credit card or PayPal account utilized during the initial order.
- PAYMENT VIA ATM REFERENCE :
- Order with associated banking number (option available in the client area and 3rd phase of order / payment of order): amount automatically debited in your bank account;
- Order without associated banking number (option available in the client’s account and 3rd phase / order payment): a digital voucher will be sent to the email associated to the order, to guarantee an expedited return and the convenience of utilizing the voucher in future purchases at boutiquedosrelogios.pt .
12. You may exchange for any product in store, as long as the value is equal or superior, alternatively, you may ask for a voucher with the value of your purchase that can be utilized for a new purchase in store within 6 months.
B - Applicable legislation. Portuguese court’s jurisdiction
1.1. By utilizing the site as well performing transactions, contracts and business made through the website, and the interpretation and application of the present general conditions are applicable to Portuguese law.
1.2. To resolve any litigious emergence from utilizing the website, transactions, contracts and business made through this or the application of present general conditions are exclusively of the Portuguese Court’s authority.
C – Legal information provided to the consumer
1. Information in regard to the Right of Free Resolution (referred to in line j of n.° 1 article 4, of DL n.° 24/2014, 14 of February, altered by Law 47/2014, 28 of July)
The consumer has the right of free resolution of the present contract during a period of 14 calendar days, without requiring any motive or explanation. The timeframe to exercise the right of free resolution expires 14-days and one day after from the date that either you or a third-party indicated by you, without including the transportation, have received the physical goods.
To exercise your right of free resolution, you must communicate to use through the contacts below your resolution decision via an unequivocal declaration (ex. Mailed letter, fax, or email)..
For these purposes, here are the following contacts of Tempus Distribution:
- Filled out via electronic form - Download PDF
- Address: Tempus Distribuição Sociedade Comercial de Relojoaria, S. A.
Online Sales Services
Avenida Infante D. Henrique, lote 1679, r/c Dtº.
- Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer support line: 808 100 010 (mon. – fri. between 9:00 – 13:00 & 14:00 – 18:00)
- Fax: 218 310 135
To ensure that the timeframe of the free resolution is respected, ensure that the referenced communication in relation to the right of free resolution be sent before the expiration term of the resolution.
Effects of Free Resolution
In the case of resolution of the present contract, payments made will be returned, including the shipping costs (unless supplementary costs were added due to the client selected a shipping method not including in our free shipping), without unjustified delay, and in any case, at the latest 30 days counting from the date that we were informed of your decision of resolution of the present contract. We make these returns utilizing the same form of payment that the initial transaction utilized, unless otherwise specified by the client; in any case, no added costs are added as a result to the return
We may hold the return payment until the product(s) have been returned, or until proof of shipment can be made, dependent on whichever occurs first.
The customer should return the product(s) in any one of our Boutique dos Relógios store, or at any one of the 500 pickup points offered by Chronopost, without any unjustified delay and at the latest 30 days counting from the date that we were informed of the free resolution from the contract. We will consider the timeframe respected if the goods are returned before the 30 days. Contact our customer support line to receive more detailed information in regard to the location where you may proceed with returning your goods.
The customer is only responsible for the depreciation of the goods that occur from the manipulation that exceeds the normal verification processes of the characteristics and functionality of the goods
2. Free Resolution and Exchange Forms:
Contact our Customer Information Center at 808 100 010 which will assist you in filling out this document and will email the form to an email provided by you. Download the PDF