Tempus Distribution – Commercial Watch Business, S.A. (the former designated by Tempus Distribution and better identified by the latter information), titular entity responsible for the website www.boutiquedosrelogios.pt has the preoccupation of guaranteeing that its website users and potential clients are protected integrally of all legal obligations as well as total privacy of their information and secure transactions made through the platform, in accordance with the best available methods on the market.
The privacy police and treatment of personal information followed by Tempus, of which we recommend all users and potential clients read are as follows:
1. Tempus Distribution, better identified below is the responsible entity for the management of the personal information provided by the site users .
2. By providing the information, the user / client accept that the information collected may be utilized for publicity purposes, marketing (including through any means of direct marketing and publicity communications that are not solicited, as long as the user / client does not oppose this), commercial offers and/or promotions, purchase and sales of products, purchase and sales statistics, shipping management and placement, technical assistance and post-sales.
3. The user / client accepts that the information provided by him/her in regard to them may be passed and utilized for the purposes referenced in the previous number by companies related to the Tempus Distribution group, such as: shared businesses by Tempus Distribution; businesses shared with the shared businesses; businesses that hold a capital stake of Tempus Distribution; or, shared businesses of the businesses holding capital stake of Tempus Distribution.
4. The provided information may be transmitted to the shipping / postal service, exclusively for the sole purpose of delivery and processing of orders and information related to delivery and processing.
5. Tempus Distribution will implement and maintain organized technical infrastructures to protect the information against accidental or illicit destruction, its unauthorized divulgation and unauthorized access, adulteration or loss, maintaining and securing the integrity and confidentiality of personal information. Such infrastructure includes secure copies, restrictive access permissions and authorizations, with the sole intention of blocking unauthorized third parties (others that are not the titular user / client of the information, in relation to the information directly related to them, Tempus Distribution, the entities responsible for managing the information, employees directly involved with the information, and the entities referred to in number 3).
6. Tempus Distribution, the entities hired by them for the management of the data, the workers and collaborators and entities referred to in number 3, hold themselves to astringent and rigorous standards of privacy in relation to the confidential information that may be found through the website. Only being authorized for the usage of general conditions, contracts between the user / client, or in the event of a legal order by a legal or administrative authority.
7. Without prejudice to the information displayed in the previous numbers, Tempus Distribution informs and the Client accepts, that the collection, sharing and treatment of information in open networks has associated risks, including the possibility of being seen by unauthorized third parties, against the wishes and safekeeping and knowledge of Tempus Distribution and the user / client, of which Tempus Distribution or any authorized entity of such data is not responsible for such unauthorized access. On the other hand, by utilizing the website, whether as a user or simply viewing the contents, the user / client may be exposed to content, that against the independent wishes of Tempus Distribution, violate the general terms and conditions of the website or the applicable legalities, with Tempus Distribution or any other authorized entity of such information being free of the responsibility of such acts.
8. Tempus Distribution ensures and guarantees the client, in regard to the applicable legislative responsibility without any additional responsibility, the direct access (including, without limits, the rectification and actualization of their personal information), designated through the client area of www.boutiquedosrelogios.pt
9. Tempus Distribution and the entities referenced in number 3 above, may conserve and maintain the information for as long as necessary to ensure the contractual obligations that may be made between the user / client – including, without limits, for warranty and post-sales assistance purposes – which includes the direct conservation and utilization of such information, for the referenced purposes, even after such referenced contracts or agreements cease to be in effect, for whichever reason, and after the time period exercised by the right of free resolution.
11. For legal purposes, these are the contacts and complete identification of the entities responsible for the treatment of personal information:
- Denomination: Tempus Distribution Commercial Watch Society, S.A.
- Collective identification number / commercial register: 503 939 803;
- Headquarters and address:
Tempus Distribuição – Boutique dos Relógios Online
Avenida Infante D. Henrique, lote 1679, r/c Dtº.
- Commercial register conservatory: Lisbon
- Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone contact: 21 836 70 76
12. Tempus Distribuição may transfer your personal data to the manufacturer and/or the owner of the trademarks of the products you purchase on our website. Such transference may be done to the following entities:
In case you purchase products Cartier’s Products:
Your personal data will be transferred to “CARTIER” (RLG Europe B.V., Amsterdam (NL), Swiss Branch, Villars-sur-Glâne, with registered office at Route des Biches 9, 1752 Villars-sur-Glâne, Switzerland).